Friday, September 19, 2008

Science Camp

Savannah and I went to Science camp all week. All the sixth graders from her school loaded a bus 8:00 Monday morning and traveled 4 hours to Mountains of McCall Idaho where University of Idaho runs a outdoor science camp for a week. We stayed in Cabins, had all classes outside and lots of science! We stayed all week and came home a day early so Savannah could go with her Dad to the Utah State game with the Vandals. It is good to be home! I could never be a 6th grade teacher - I decided I only like kids who are nice and behave! It was fun to see Savannah with her peers all week. She is defineatly a leader and so nice to everyone. Savannah is the kind of person who walks in a room and looks for the person who needs a friend and then goes and sits by them - She is such a cutie!
Savannah on our trail out to the Marsh
(we ended up getting lost on the way back to camp
and spent an extra hour out on the trail)
Doing science on the beach! It was beautiful there and we had great weather!
Collecting water for an experiment

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, it looks beautiful there!
I love that about Savannah, she is always happy and i can totally see her making friends everywhere she goes!

I am suprised she was into Science camp?!
So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow what an adventurious week for you two. The lake is beautiful. I am so glad you made it home in time for the game. Savannah is a ray of sunshine thats for sure:)

Diana and Derek said...

You go girl! Science rocks and can be a lot of fun. Keep it up. I expect to be reading about you in the future. Can you come live with us? I need you in my ward. Thank you for being such a wonderful example.

Savannah said...

OK Lets get something straight... Mom played a part in getting us lost! I Love you!