Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Volleyball

Savannah made the "A" team for 7th Grade Jr. High Volleyball! She was pretty excited! She is so funny! She isn't ever sure if she is very good! (unlike a son I have in my house!) They had their first game last night and they won! Savannah did awesome! She was the best player on the team! . . . . . I know! We were a little surprised too! She can really play volleyball! Who knew!!!! hehehehe She had about 10 aces, lots of digs and even a few good hits at the net! She played all 3 games and never came out! It will be a fun Volleyball season! GO CUBS!!!!

Look at that power! ACE!



Grace and I also got to go to her 1st Mother & Daughter Achievement day activity! It was fun! We made quilts and had a nice lunch together!

4 comments:

Diana and Derek said...

Savannah, you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow Savannah you look like a pro!!! What a fun Mother Daughter A-Day activity,That quilt is going to brighten somebody's day for sure!!

rexburgskinners said...

Savannah you so rock! Grace, I love the quilt. Kindra has been having friend issue lately- lots of drama-and just misses Grace!.. she is kissing your picture on the computer right now!

publisher said...

Savannah- That is awesome, I want to see you play! It's going to be a great season!
Sweet Quilt Grace! :-) I love you guys!