Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grandma Bagley

This Picture is the way I will always remember my cute little Grandma! She taught me so much! She also loved me so much! When our family was going through so much she was the one who came and took care of us! She taught me how to sew which I use almost everyday! She taught me how to make swiss steak - A family favorite! She also spent many hours at the piano and I continue to use that talent in church. She also taught me to crochet little baby bibs - which I will start again and try to keep her legacy in that small thing to pass on to my grandchildren! She always called me her cute little Dru! I loved hearing that! I knew she really loved me! We will miss you Grandma but know you are very happy now with Grandpa!

6 comments:

Darren Johnson said...

Love that Grandma!!!! I have that pic too and one of Grandpa just like it......They are soooooo Awesome!!!

Summer Carlile said...

I have never seen that picture but it is beautiful. She was the most amazing Grandma!

Shannon said...

oh dru... i love that she always called you that! I love her and will miss her so much. We're pretty lucky to have had such Wonderful Grandparents!

Beautiful Picture, that is totally how I remember her!

John and Ann Tolman said...

That is the picture I picked for the front of the program for her funeral!!! We think a like !(sorry, scary for you!)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful memorial for your Grandma? She sounds like she was an amazing and special woman.

rexburgskinners said...

I am sorry about your grandma, she sounds like an amazing lady. Glad you have special memories of her and things you can pass on to your girls. Sure miss you! Here is a hug from the Skinners!