Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our little Rockstars!

Our little grandbabies are almost a month old! It is amazing to me how in one moment you are not be sure you can make it and then you can reflect on the same experience a month later with a new outlook! Life is incredible! My testimony of Heavenly Father and his Love for his children continues to strengthen me! Weston and Addison are both off of their ventilators and unhooked from all IV's! The Neonatologist called them Rockstars! Jackie and Justin are adjusting to this new life of driving back and forth to Ogden to see thier little ones. It is fun to hear from them each day as they tell us more about the babies. They are going to be great parents! We are now off to the lake for a few weeks with cousins! YAH! Summer is really here!
Justin holding Addison! I love this picture! She loves her daddy!
Jackie holding Weston
The first official picture of the Schwartz family!

7 comments:

Cassy said...

They are so darling! I love how natural Jackie and Justin look, they are going to be awesome parents!!

Diana and Derek said...

Those two babies are truly miracles. I am so thrilled far Jackie and Justin.

Jessica said...

An amazing pair of miracles! I am so glad to hear that they are doing so well. How do you keep that little bow on the little head? (Honestly wondering)

Jackie said...

They have something called "bow glue" I think it is just glorified Karo syrup:) Whatever it is, it comes off really easy with a little bit of water:)

John and Ann Tolman said...

So who is the lucky one moving in with them as their "nanny" when they come home? How fun they look great!

Jade said...

Oh! Oh! Sorry to announce my blog-stalking this way, but @Jessica and @ Jackie, I know how you make the little bows stick -- KY jelly. No lie, you just put a little on there, let it dry for a second and stick the bow on. It rinses right off with a tiny bit of water. And now (sorry) I'll go back to blog-stalking anonymously.

Jackie said...

LOL! I love that you blog stalk my mom Jade. That just made my week! That's good to know for when she comes home and I don't have the NICU "bow glue";)