Thursday, August 30, 2012

Birthday Girl:)

Grace turned 11.  I know, how does this happen.   I am not a big party thrower like some in my family so I was a little worried she would be disappointed because she had such GRAND ideas!  She had a Outdoor Movie night with her friends.  It was a great success thanks to her creative party sister Jackie!  She made the invites and soda & cupcake covers and all the instructions on how to do everything!  It was a success she had a blast!  Yes I did make those cute cupcakes with lots of encouragement and help from many:)   We finished the celebration up at the lake with the family!   I can't believe my baby is 11.  What a sweet girl she is!  We all adore this kid!  
Thanks to Jackie there was sooo much cuteness at this party!

Pizza and Treats!  Yes I did make those cupcakes!

Grace and all her friends

David and Lauren make EVERYTHING such a great celebration!

I am ordering people around as usual:)  but this was a cute picture of Grace and her Blackberry cobbler.  My kids are not a big fan of cake.

We sure love this kid!

Her favorite spot  - usually singing with gusto what ever song is  playing on those speakers she is in the middle of:)

great outdoor screening of Soul Surfer

of course Derek broke the only rule I set for her birthday!  NO LIVE ANIMALS!  

3 comments:

Jessica said...

She is beautiful. I remember sitting in the mother's lounge at church with our little babies. How can it be that long ago? Happy Birthday.

Diana and Derek said...

I hope it was AWESOME!

Shannon said...

I love that derek got her a fish! Cutest PARTY EVER! great idea!

Happy Birthday Grape!!