Sunday, July 14, 2013

Taylor's Wedding Day

A beautiful day for a wedding!  It was so nice to see how happy Taylor and McKenna are!  We had a great time.  The reception was so fun!  With the Johnson tribe you don't need very much entertainment - We are the entertainment!  I'm not sure Mckenna knew what she was getting into before the wedding but now she is in it FOREVER!  hahaha  I love my crazy family!
Blake is on his mission so they made a substitute :)

Grandpa entertaining the groups!

Grace and Cade

me and my girl

my cute little mom

Newport beach temple had beautiful fountains

the Schwartz family

The Parkers

Johnson family

Gma & Pa Johnson

Lauren & Taylor

Derek & Savy

Two's peas in pod
 sS
Steve and his girls

Dancing the Night away





Turn


2 comments:

Diana and Derek said...

Thank you all for coming! It was great to have you there!

Diana and Derek said...

Are you ready for another one?