Monday, September 3, 2007

IDAHO VS USC

Steve and Derek went to the game in California and met the Johnson cousins there! All the johnsons went to the game cheering for IDAHO of course! Derek traded places with Taylor - who went down to the sidelines with Steve- while Derek played with his cousins up in the stands! Sounds like they had a great time! Idaho didn't do to bad against #1 USC - it was respectable! The girls and I went back to the lake for the last weekend of summer! It was sad to put the boat away for the season! Now only 9 more months till we get to play again!!!! BOO HOO!

Jackie emailed and is having the time of her life - she loves the food, her roommates are LDS, she is going to the opera on wednesday - a bunch of girls are renting a box for 12 euros each! She also got a cell phone so we can now talk to her! I am trying not to be jealous! As soon as she sends me pictures I will post them!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

OH how fun!! Was Taylor Cheering on USC?
I am so excited for Jackie, and i am so glad she has some LDS roommates!

Anonymous said...

How fun to go to a football game in So-Cal and hang out with cousins. I am sure Uncle Darren and Nick would love to go to a Carolina or Clemson game if you come out here.

Diana and Derek said...

I D A H O!! Idaho, Idaho, Go, Go, Go!!! We had a blast!! Thanks, Uncle Steve