Thursday, January 31, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW

Well we are out of school for the 5th day this year - 3rd day this week!  One day we went up skiing and it was awesome!!   And my brothers wonder why I was not excited about and Alaskan cruise this summer!   Here are a few pictures to remind you why in the summer I don't need to cruise to Alaska!  We even hook zoey up to the sled and have a dog sled rides! hehehe

Dereks doing his homework after school - we are so proud he learned how to spell his name!


The deck and my hot tub this morning!  Boy that is going to be fun to dig out (again)!  Notice the christmas lights are still up - No chance to take them down yet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burrrrrr! You can always hope on a plane and come play with us! Its in the 60's here!

Shannon said...

HOLY COW!!! That looks like so much fun!
I just read in the paper about the weather in Idaho, how they haven't had a Snow day there in years!

Savannah said...

Mom, you have hawaii pictures up and then you put up snow pictures ! That is sooo funny and awesome!!!!!!

Diana and Derek said...

This hero worship is just going too far!. I mean, I appreciate your spelling my name in the snow and all, but what's next! I guess I'll just sit outside here in So Cal getting a suntan and think about it.

Alaska will be awesome!!

Cassy said...

We just got back from a trip to Tahoe and had to dig out our car. Snow is such an experience!