Sunday, January 6, 2008

Trip to Oregon

We had a great Trip to Oregon. We stayed up on the Mountain at my dads house!  Friday, My Derek got to ski with his cousins and Uncle Derek while the rest of us went bowling with the Pennington cousins and Johnson cousins.  Saturday we had a birthday for Cassidy and Gavyn with the Penningtons and got to visit with Grandma & Grandpa Green!  We went back to Grandpa Johnsons and met my Nephew Ben's fiancee Jacquie!  She was great!  How fun to start adding to our family.  Sunday after church we went and visited Grandma Pennington!  I was so sad when I came home and our picture we took did not turn out!   we spentthe rest of the day  with my dad and some old friends the Robinsons with their cute little girls!  It was a great visit.  We came home and then left for another few days of skiing!  

Grace and Hailey set up a CAFE in Grandma Madges basement with all kinds of candy and treats.  This is Grandma enjoying the CAFE.
Grandpa took Savannah and Mitchell on a Garbage run - My favorite was when savannah came running through the door saying "I always wanted to jump out of a moving car and Grandpa let me do it!"  Leave it to Dad to help the kids achieve their dreams!
Grace & Aaron in the Hot tub at Grandma Pat and Grandpa Jerrys

These boys are too handsome for there own good!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am totally laughing about Savannah's COmment! Dad is Awesome, who else will let you do STUPID tricks!
I love it!
Great Pictures!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn't see it happen, and all those special angels were watching over the truck:)I love the CAFE! What handome Future and returned Missionarys!