Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

I had a great Mothers Day! Jackie came over before church and started dinner. I came home from church and was told to go to my room - which had my favorite movie playing "Sleepless in Seattle". We had a great dinner and lovely presents and Lauren even tried to make a cake! (Bless her little heart - she is not very good in the kitchen) After her little fiasco we decided she needed to learn a few more things before she goes to college next year and starves.Lauren and the beautiful Mothers day cake! I did taste better than it looked!

This is the bird feeder that grace made and filled it so full of bird seed that the little branch couldn't hold it! hehehehe
My Neice Chantel graduated this weekend also and we had a bridal shower for her on Friday night! We will really miss her when she is gone!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh Lauren, Honey...I guess you can't have it all right?!
That is so sweet! I love that your kids totally planned it all out!
I too got to watch 2 movies while laying in Bed!
Sounds like a great Mothers Day!
Love you!!