Tuesday, May 6, 2008

High School Musical

All my girls and a bunch of Friends went to see the Broadway Production of High School Musical up in Spokane! It was really great! The girls were all singing along and clapping! It was a great one for Grace - Her first Broadway show - She loved it! Savannah even got an Autograph from actor who played Troy !
Here we are all excited for the show!!!
This is our Group for Dinner at Olive Garden before the show - we had 18 in our group!
Savannah and her best friend Katelyn
Grace and her friends Ashley & Kindra

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So FUN!! I love that you can take all of your girls to a Broadway show!! Oh and i am guessing jackie picked the Olive Garden?!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh How Fun!!!!! I wish I would have been there!!!!! Maybe someday.....

Diana and Derek said...

I wish Haley and I could have come. We are the only ones in our house who like High School Musical. Thank everyone for attending. Helps pay our bills