Saturday, December 12, 2009

Basketball Season 2009

Basketball Season is upon us! Savannah is in her AAU season to get ready for School ball which will start after Christmas! She has had just one tournament and they did okay! But she is getting better and better and she is growing so she should have a great school season! Derek started a few weeks ago and is off to a great start! He had 22 points in his last game! He averages about 10 points every game so that was a great game! He was pretty happy!Savannah with her Defense face on! I didn't get very many good pictures at her tournament because the gym was so dark but we will have more when school ball starts after Christmas!
Derek with his Mad offensive skills
I thought you would all enjoy this one! It is so hard when you are trying to watch the game and take pictures! I got a little excited and forgot I was taking a picture! HA But there is his head!
Another Great shot showing his shooting skills

3 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

I can't wait to make it to some of his games! I miss Moscow Bears Basketball, but I love it more when I know someone playing. GO Derek!

I need to bring Payton to some of Savannah's Basketball games I think she would like it.

Anonymous said...

These two are on fire!!! Go Penn's!

Diana and Derek said...

What a talented family. We miss you guys. Merry Christmas!