Thursday, December 31, 2009

VANDALS WIN THE BOWL GAME!!!

We went down to Boise for the Humanitarian Bowl. Steve is the Team doc and we decided to go along. Derek and Steve were so excited for a bowl game - me , I would have been more excited if we would have been able to go some where cool - NOT BOISE! Jackie and Justin drove up to meet us and it turned out to be great fun! The Vandals had an incredible win in the last 30 seconds of the game and we were there to enjoy it! We were a little frozen by the end but we warmed up pretty fast with that great finish! If you didn't get to see it - turn on ESPN they keep showing it! HA Great way to start the NEW YEAR!! We are off to dinner and movie for New Years Eve! Maybe even get to bed before midnight - that is my favorite tradition! Yep - you think we got special treatment - NO those are our seats way up in the nosebleeds! I guess thats what you get when you get FREE tickets! HA
Our band before the game spelling IDAHO! It was like a home game so many Vandal fans!
Everyone rushing the field after the win! That blue field has never looked so good as it did after we won and had so much black and gold on it!
Here we are after the game

5 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

What an awesome game it was! So glad you were there to enjoy it! We screamed our heads off! How FUN!
Looks cold? Bet it was all worth it! Yeah Vandals!

Diana and Derek said...

Vandals Rock! Great game. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

We had fun trying to see if we could see uncle Steve and find you guys in the stands!! The game turned out to be a great game to watch so exciting all the way to the end!!!!

Kristi said...

I saw the last five minutes of the game while I was in San Diego with my family. I've never been more proud to say I've lived in Moscow! What a game!

Jessica said...

I didn't know that the Vandals could have a winning season! Hurray!