Sunday, February 7, 2010

Savannah P.

Still just Basketball, Basketball, Basketball at our house so I will tell you a little about Savannah.

Savannah is 13 and attending 7th Grade at Moscow Jr. High School. Where she does very well! She is an avid reader and is always looking for a good book to read!

She is very social, has about a million friends and is always having a sleepover! If you ever want to get a hold of her just get on your facebook and if she is home I sure you will be able to chat with her! Her room is filled with posters of stars she is obsessed with! Her dad tells how sad it is that all those boys on her wall are so poor - (Many are shirtless)! I think right now her favorite is Taylor Lautner from the twilight series. She LOVES music and is always buying news songs with whatever money she has! Once she asked me to give her an itunes gift card instead of her allowance! She plays the piano except when she is playing a sport, which she plays volleyball and basketball and made the "A" team for both this year. She also likes to waterski, snowboard, kayak, tube, wakeboard and surf!

Her true love is traveling! She is a girl after my own heart! She will go anywhere - anytime! She has traveled all over the world at her young age and would like to travel more. Her dream is to live in Greece (which I happily encourage all study abroads) She wants to have a job where she can live in many different countries. She is a great photographer - so it may be that! She will always go to movies with me and pretty much anywhere I am going! She is trying to get to New York this summer for her Birthday! She is a great daughter, sister and friend! We love her so much and so glad she is our cute daughter!Peru
Hawaii
San Diego- She loves the ocean

Chicago
Washington DC
Paris
Italy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she may grow up to be a Mission Mom;0) When she goes on her study abroad sign me up to be one of her guests!!!

rexburgskinners said...

What is happening? she is so grown up! Mitchel is going to have to watch out for this beautiful girl as the guys won't stop chatting on facebook with her!:)

Kristi said...

I'm bummed I didn't stick around long enough to be her YW leader. What a great girl!

Jackie said...

She is the coolest. So I'm thinking since she got to come visit me on my study abroad... I get to go visit her on ALL of hers:) And... I'm getting very excited for my post from mom...:)

Katelyn said...

thats my best friend! i love you savannah!

~Katelyn Skinner

Kristin said...

Savannah is such a cute girl...and funny, too. :) What a fun post.

Karen said...

Very fun post about your cute girl. I am all about her photography. Fun. Fun.

Esther Attridge said...

What a fun and talented girl! love this post

Diana and Derek said...

Savannah, Does this shirt make me look fat? Tell the truth. Uncle Derek

He is such a snot! Savannah you are wonderful! We love you!

Shannon said...

I LOVE her!!! Savannah is the most beautiful girl inside and out, even if she is a little hi maintenance at least she is always honest. LOVE YOU NANA!!

i'm with Jackie, i can't wait to see my post! haha