Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break 2010 - The Canyons

We spent our spring break this year at The Canyons in Park city! The weather was fabulous! And thanks to uncle Cory we skied FREE!!! We love uncle Cory! It was so fun! Jackie came and spent a night with us, my sister Shannon and her family came and spent a night with us and Lauren and Austin spent a night with us! The weather was so nice we all have goggle tans! We had to come home on Wednesday so that Derek, Justin and Steve could make it to the NCAA tournament! Steve and Justin didn't come ski because they were flying our new plane home from Maryland! Those pictures are next!Pretty much the only picture I have of Derek - and only because I surprised him!
My sister Shannon and her cute baby Ivy!
Riding the Gondola up to ski
The gang at the pool
YAH! LAUR P! We love it when we get to see her!
Me & Grace P
The housekeeper made cute little animals out of the towels! It reminded me of the Disney Cruise!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i loved your spring break!! So glad we got to spend it with you guys. Cute Cute pictures. I love the one you got of Derek. ha