Friday, March 19, 2010

Zoey 1999 - 2010

While the kids and I were on skiing in Utah for Spring Break our dog Zoey fell asleep one night and didn't wake up. Steve buried her out at the property with a bone and a tennis ball. Zoey loved the lake and fetching tennis balls in the water. She will be missed by all but mostly by Grace and Lauren.
I am sure she is happy running around heaven getting in to everyones garbage!
Lauren & Zoey
When we first got Zoey

Grace & Zoey at the LakeGrace took this picture a few weeks ago
She was starting to get a very grey beard

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry, to hear, I remember uncle Darren trying to teach her to be naughty and wild in your house when she was a big puppy.

rexburgskinners said...

I am so pathetic. I am sitting here crying over Zoey. I have great memories of that dog including yelling at her for getting in my garbage. She didn't hold a grudge, but just moved on. She was a good friend to our family. Zoey R.I.P.

Shannon said...

Oh how sad! I love Zoey, I'm sure grace is really having a hard time. Oh and Savannah. ;)

we will miss Zoey knocking everyone over at the lake. She was so entertaining at the lake!

Diana and Derek said...

We are sorry Zoey is gone. We really loved her! Haley is going to be so upset. So, I can only imagine how all of your family feels.

Kristi said...

That's so sad! I'm sure I'm going to be a wreck when our dog dies. Hopefully that won't happen for a while.

Unknown said...

Sorry to read about Zoey. I remember when you got her. I remember she ate the rug in your laundry room, and you did (spent) A LOT to save her! IF you want another chocolate lab, we need to talk! Our lab just had puppies, two weeks ago.

Wendy said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about Zoey. Grace was just telling me a couple of weeks ago she wasn't sure how much longer Zoey was going to be around. It's always hard to lose a loved animal.... I'll give Grace extra loves tomorrow!

About Us said...

Oh... that is so sad!! Poor kiddos! :-(