Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moscow March 5K

I talked Savannah into running her 5K today! She did great! She ran it in 30 min. pretty good for your first time! She was 2nd in her age category! Now she is ready to do some more training so we can run a 10K next! I tried to talk her into going on my 30 mile bike ride today but she declined! So I had to go with some other friends! I am training for a 80 mile bike ride in June so this week I biked 76 miles - next week 81 - long ride 35! It is going pretty good! I hope I'm ready come June! HA

7 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

How fun! 5K is my favorite...short and sweet. How'd YOU do Rachel? Is running or biking easier? Looks like a nice sunny day there...enjoy your Stake Conference too. Say hi to my bro.

ashley said...

nice job! we went biking today(me and hunter) and i was thinking 10miles was pretty good. i have a lot more miles to go to catch up to you!! you've inspired me though! i will keep working on it!

Diana and Derek said...

Congratulations Savannah! I am impressed with you and your Mom. I get tired just thinking about what you two are doing.

Anonymous said...

That is so fun that you did the run together! Way to go on the Bike Rach! Keep up the great work and that 80 miles will be a piece of cake for you;)

Kristi said...

Awesome! You must be training for the same bike ride as Ricki! You gals are awesome! I need some more motivation to get in shape.

Jessica said...

I hope you have a good bike seat, because that could be terrible. I think that is the worst part of a ride, and I can't think of doing 80 miles. Way to Go!

Shannon said...

WOW... you are a biking FREAK!! So awesome, but i think even i would decline. haha I will do the 10 K though. Way to go Savvy!