Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Basketball, Babies and Hawaii

Derek and Savannah are in the Thick of basketball season here in Moscow.   So below are a few pictures of Derek and some of his biggest fans.  I will get some pics of Savannah soon.  Jackie came and babysit the kids while Steve and I went to Kaua'i for a medical meeting.  It was so fabulous - but we didn't take many pictures so you get to see the 4 I took! HA  I guess its more fun to take pics of the kids! 
Go BEARS!!  Jackie made them shirts to wear to their first Bear Basketball game!  Derek is #11 so they shared his number!

I believe this is called a foul!  They didn't call it but the shot was good!

A great Break away!

Steve getting into Vacation Mode!

We biked along the beach!  It was so nice!

Part of our bike ride

It was so beautiful!!  I LOVE Hawaii!

3 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

The babies are so cute...and growing! What a fun time in life it is for you.

Shannon said...

cutest shirts and fans for the bears!

Love the pictures you took in hawaii... i'm proud you at least took some!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you could get away to beautiful Hawaii! Those two are getting cuter every time I see a new picture and Addison looks so much like her Momma;)