Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FANS

Derek had a game during the Christmas Break and so the girls thought they would surprise him with t-shirts!  They were really cute!  Derek even got a chuckle out of it and so did his team.  Its hard not to notice so many cute girls! 
Vacation is over and everyone is gone and I am back to a quiet house during the day!  I miss everyone and now I have to do stuff like laundry and cleaning!  Savannah and Grace really miss their big sisters when they leave, we have such a good time with everyone.  We also had Shae (my sister Mindy's daughter)  for the week after christmas and that was really fun.  Well off to the new year 2011 - My New years resolution is to download all Video onto a hard drive so I can make some more family movies.

Doing a little Defense

Derek is of course # 11

Addison and Weston on my Bed!  I miss those little guys!

Jackie is going to have some good arm strength carrying these two around!

5 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

oh, you cute Grandma you!

Shannon said...

you are a very cute and young grandma!! love these pictures. I too am going to download all my video's so we can make more MOVIES!!

ok, those girls are all GORGEOUS, i bet dereks friends were in Heaven! haha

Anonymous said...

Very cute cheerleaders! Love the picture of you and the cuties, so glad they got to have some Grandma time!

Diana and Derek said...

Yeah for Derek, and they are the cutest twins!

Karen said...

Oh I bet he did get a chuckle. That is so fun. And those babies are to die for. So, so cute.