Sunday, April 17, 2011

1 mother + 1 daughter = 2 best friends

Time really flies doesn't it!  I have really been reflective lately.  I don't know if it is because:


Jackie just sewed her first easter dress for her daughter,
Lauren is not coming home until after Spring semester
Derek is about to start his last year at home
Savannah just painted her room and it no longer looks like Lauren's room
Grace is finishing 4th grade and that was the grade Jackie started here at McDonald School

It just seems like life is on Fast Forward!!!  SLOW DOWN!  Below is Case in Point!


9 comments:

ChaChaCha said...

such beautiful girls!!

Diana and Derek said...

Scary! These pictures look like trouble to me! Love, Derek

Karen said...

I LOVE these pictures. What beautiful girls you have.

Jackie said...

.... how are you the only one that looks younger?.... Weird.;)

rexburgskinners said...

stop it! You are making me cry! I feel the same way! Life is moving too fast!;)

Jennie Kunz said...

Ahhhhh!! SO CUTE!!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful, all of you. I, too wish that time would slow a little for me.

Also, how do I work it, like you, so that I keep looking the same while the kids grow up around me? I could use a little of that.

Shannon said...

absolutely gorgeous pictures!! i love love love these. Please post more....

i love looking at your life, and seeing what i have to look forward too. What a wonderful little momma you are. Creating all these mini rachels. It's fabulous!!

Kristin said...

love these pictures of all you beautiful ladies and little ladies. :)