Sunday, April 10, 2011

some weeks

I am the Primary Chorister and have been for a few years and it is my favorite calling of all time. Yes surprisingly I love it even more than YW. We have so much fun, the kids are the greatest and make me laugh everyweek. If you ever want to feel the spirit during church, just go to primary. These children really are Saturday's Warriors! I taught this song to the primary today and I LOVE IT! We talked about what poison does to your body and compared that to sin to your soul. Then talked about the atonement and what an incredible sacrifice the Savior gave to us. I thought it might be a little intense for the Jr. Primary but they were so sweet and at the end one of the little guys in the 5 year old class said "Jesus really loves us huh." YES! YES he does!

5 comments:

Cassy said...

Beautiful. I needed this today :)

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are enjoying your calling;) Beautiful song.

Halli said...

Ha! I was going to teach this to our primary kids in June! :0) Love it!

Jessica said...

What a wonderful song. I need to find that for our primary. Thanks.

You'd be an awesome music leader!

Diana and Derek said...

Love it! That's the first time I've heard of it.