Sunday, July 17, 2011

As busy as I claim to be, I still have the greatest job in the world!

We started out the week celebrating Grace's birthday. I know, I know her birthday isn't for a month. We will be just getting home from the wedding and getting ready for the reception and I didn't want her to feel like we had to hurry and get her birthday overwith - so we celebrated a month early and took some friends up to the lake for a sleepover!
regardless of how cold the water STILL is - they went swimming

They were so much fun!

We saw Cars 2 in 3D
I have done so much travel planning for the kids this summer.  Kids are coming and going every week!  This week as the travel agent I should be fired.  Lauren was suppose to fly to Utah to meet David and look for apartments and have the final fitting for her Wedding Dress.  Well........ I took her to the wrong airport to fly out (in my defense we have 3 airports we can fly out of) and needless to say she missed her flight and it was the last one out for the night from any airport within100 miles.  NOT GOOD!  So her Dad came to the rescue AGAIN!  He flew her the next morning and all worked out well.  Glad to report that - Laurens Dress is finished and on its way with David to California, David and Lauren have a place to live and the best news of all was WE GOT TO SEE THE BABIES!!!! Since we had to fly Lauren out to Utah we all tagged along and visited with Jackie & Justin for a day! YAH!  Okay I know what your thinking.......I would think that too........ but really it was all an accident that worked out in my benefit! ha
sleeping the flight away

Grandpa and Addison doing some light reading

OK she is the funniest - she would keep closing her eyes like the flash was hurting her eyes!  HAHAHA  There was no flash!

Weston LOVES to stand up!

Weston loving his daddy and Savannah sneaking in the picture!  She has also been gone for 2 weeks.  The first week at EFY and this last week she was at Jackie and Justins - we were so glad to see her!  We miss her!

Derek has been out at my Brother Darren's in South Carolina.  They have had a GREAT time.  WAIT is that my son smiling in a picture......... is my brother the child whisperer?

Nope I guess not!  HAHA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun this week, we can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks! Have fun on your cruise;0)

Karen said...

I love this post. Family is the best. I love your little trip. How fun.

Shannon said...

i love the last two pictures!!! child whisperer??!! hahahahaha

you are one busy momma, and yet again you seem to always pull it off! you rock!

we had such an awesome weekend too!! it was so fun to get to know david and my little family just adores them like i thought them would! we miss them already!!

how many more sleeps until i see you again??!! i'm going through withdrawals!!!

Diana and Derek said...

I bow to your superior self. I love those pictures. The grandbabies are darling as always, but I really like those beach pictures.