Monday, September 19, 2011

A little confession........

I have never been a fair/carnival lover. In fact my children can tell you many stories of driving by a carnival or a fair and really wanting to go and me telling them, "We weren't invited".   Okay, Okay, I know that's not very nice.  (This is also not my confession.)  Well my beautiful lie all came to an end one year when Jackie was,  I believe in 4th grade, and found out from a friend, that ANYONE could go you didn't have to be invited.   I just don't like all the spinning around rides, dirt, dirty people, wasting money and gross animals.   So every year my neighbor and I fight over who has to take the little girls.  This year was my year, but lucky for me I have a Fair Lover in my family!!!!  My Son-in-Law Justin!!!! YAH for Justin!  He took the girls to the fair!  So the greatest part about that is, he brought my Grandchildren with him.  So here is the confession........ We met Justin and the girls for dinner at the fair and guess what I found out I have been missing ALL THESE YEARS OF NOT GOING TO THE FAIR???????   SHAVED ICE!  For those of you who don't know this- I LOVE SHAVED ICE!  It is like eating PERFECTION!  Now Shaved ice is not to be confused with Snow cones - Those I don't like.  Okay the real confession is I went to the fair 4 times to get it! HAHAHA  actually I dropped off Savannah & Jackie and made them buy it for me and then picked them up 4 times.  I CAN'T WAIT for the fair to come back! HA
The perfect Son-in Law taking my daughter to the Fair!

Mackenzie and Grace enjoying the wonderful - spinning rides at the fair.

PURE PERFECTION!

Savvy lovin' on Weston

Addison's new favorite toy at Grandma's house.  She pounds and Weston dances to the music she is making!  SOOOOO cute!

2 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

I think I remember taking your kids with my kids to the fair when we lived there too!...hahaha..if I would've known shaved ice was the key I would've invited you with us a long time ago! Glad you gotta love on those babies!What a fun weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha you are too funny! Glad you had a chance to play with the cuties!