Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pennington Peru Trip

Our Stake is having a day of service on September 24th and each family is suppose to find their own service. I wish we could take a trip back to Peru. It was so intense and rewarding. I think it changed us all. So I will find us something to do -I have ben thinking probably not as life changing - until I came across this quote by Mother Teresa "We can do no great things, only small things with great love." I also heard this great story of a woman who for her 34th birthday went and did 34 acts of kindness. My attitude has changed and although our trip to Peru was a great way to give service, what ever service we give here in our community will be just as needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you come up with as a family I am sure will be super fun and helpful at the same time!

Lauren Parker said...

Let's go back!!