Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year.......New Life


My little sister Mindy got married this last weekend to Trevor Ashdown.  He became a husband and father to my sister's three children.  The kids LOVE him.  I am sure it will be an adjustment for him, but he seems up for the task.  The day did not start out so great.  Her 6 year old son was throwing up and the lights we had put up the night before were falling down AND she forgot the ring. HAHAHA But she was pretty calm through all of it! Everything turned out Beautiful.  I love seeing my sisters happy!  It was so great to see so much family!
My sister's new family

Cute cousins

I LOVE my grandchildren!!!!

I love my sisters!  This time one sister left on a honeymoon and another left to NYC so my baby sister shannon and I just stayed up really late EVERY night just laughing and she got me hooked up on Instagram!  HAHA

2 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

That's exciting! I always wanted a sister...*sigh*. :) glad you were able to go. And glad you're on instagram!! Yay!

Cassy said...

SO exciting! We are so sad we missed it, but everything looks beautiful! (Was she wearing Lauren's dress??)