Monday, February 20, 2012

MIssing some little people :(

Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.  Well I must really love these two rug rats!  Jackie came to visit for Derek's Senior night (basketball post to follow soon) and stayed for  a week and a half!  We loved having them.  they are doing so much stuff.  Talking, crawling, walking, and so very cute!  My Niece Shae also came for her 16th Birthday!  We had a great weekend with her celebrating!  We also miss her!  We are still busy with Basketball and Grace is now playing volleyball so we are keeping out of trouble:)

at the grocery store

They were sad when Shae had to go home.  Goofs!


Shae is 16!  Woot Woot!


just trying a little bit of snow

Weston loved pushing his sister in the doll stroller.  

Watching Grace on the Tramp 

Getting uncle Derek
snuggling with Grandpa

Traditional Valentines day in the Pennington Houshold - Personal Pan pizza's ( except Derek he gets a whole pizza to him self!  haha) and strawberry daiquiri's!  Steve gets each of us girls a charm to go on our bracelets.  Grace got a volleyball, Savannah got a license charm, Lauren got a San Diego Temple, Jackie got a graduate and I got a runner. - He said I got a runner because he couldn't find a stress fracture charm ( that I got because of running and struggled with for most of the year!) and I was the best wife but the worst patient!  hahahaha

Grace at her first Volleyball Tournament!  Go Moscow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy that you got to play with those two cuties for a week;) I am still exercising almost daily, but running has gotten harder not easier. Hope you are having much more luck with it then me;)