Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Preparations

We colored eggs.   We only colored 18 this year.  But we did have more than just Grace color eggs:) Steve made his traditional football egg.  Savannah spilled the egg dye all over her self (again) she is not my most artistic child! haha  Grace was concerned this last week that we hadn't got her an easter dress.  I know I forget that she is still 10.  I have made many easter dressed in my time as a mom but never for Grace.  So off we went to the fabric store and she picked out a skirt pattern and fabric.  I have not sewn clothes in a long time but I guess it's like riding a bike.  It turned out really cute and she loves it!
Savannah is so funny!  She does not like to use a spoon or the utensil made for coloring eggs she likes to use her fingers and then YES she has die all over them for a few days! Goof Ball!

showing some of their best work

Easter Skirt

working hard

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sav and Wes match! He spilled all over himself too and loved to use his fingers..... ;)