Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

We had Stake conference today.  It was really nice.  I think Steve gave his best talk ever.  Which when I told him that he said it was a real complement since I have heard probably every talk he has ever given.  We had invited lots of friends over for dinner and had great company and NO SNOW!  Although the yard was still very soggy from all the flooding so the Easter Egg hunt was just a small part of the yard.    It was a great day to think about the Savior and all he has done for me.  What a beautiful day!



Easter Baskets

Grace finding eggs

She was the only one (I thought) that wanted to find eggs.  Steve is helping her find the last hard ones.  Later that morning Derek was not very happy I didn't wake him up:) Who knew? haha

Ready for Church

Hunting Eggs

2 comments:

Karen said...

I asked Thomas if he wanted to hunt eggs thinking he had out grown it too. But no he wanted to. Go figure. Those teenage boys. I love Easter.

John and Ann Tolman said...

Your kids are so much fun to watch grow up in pictures! love you!!!