Thursday, September 20, 2012

SYTYCD

It has been so fun to watch Witney on So You Think You Can Dance!  She did Awesome!  She made it to the top 3 girls and I went to LA to watch her LIVE!  It was fabulous!  She was eliminated but I wasn't bad luck:)  Plus I think it was all rigged anyway! HAHA  I got to have some delicious crepes and  do some shopping with my sisters and see some great performances!  My favorite was on our way back to the airport on the shuttle this lady came up to witney and said "Are you kidding me!  You are Witney Carson!" (really crabby)  and Witney said "yes?"  and the lady explained that she LOVES the show and her and her daughter LOVE Witney!  But she had to travel this week and so they DVR'd the show and she was not getting on Facebook and told everyone not to tell her anything because she wanted to watch the show and not know!  But clearly Witney was eliminated because she was on her way to the airport!  HAHAHAHA  So she took a picture with witney and texted it to her daughter:)

Witney, Eliana and Tiffany played Family Feud everynight before they went to bed.   They played it so much they new all the answers!  HAHA

Watching it live!  I guess I was on TV alot.  When we got out of the show I had a million texts  saying people saw me on TV!  HAHAHA  Even Savannah had kids at school tell her they saw her mom on TV!  

After the show with the famous people :)

So proud of this girl!  What an incredible experience she had!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

This was SO fun!! how cool that you can say you paid for Cyrus' dinner! haha!!

p.s. I want that crepe again SOOOO Bad!!

Jessica said...

I sat in Germany and yelled when I saw you on TV too ! How funny. Too bad about your niece, but she was so fun to watch.