Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby sitting

Jackie and Justin went on a Cruise this last week and we got to babysit the babies!  It has been so fun and EXHAUSTING!  I was totally out numbered!   They are growing up so fast!  They both try to say so many words (most I do not understand) They are such cute little friends.  We just waited outside at 3:00 everyday for Grace to come home from schoool!  Hahaha  Then Grace and her friends would play for a few hours and then I could finally clean up from breakfast!  Hahaha
Addison carried the picture of her parents around all day and made sure I knew who they were!  

Playing outside

They love the Tire Swing

Playing in the Hammock

First thing they do is run and get in my bed and ask for Bampa

Justin (Best Son In Law Ever) took Grace to the fair again  and then he left on his Cruise! 

This is how Grace babysits!  This is why they wait for her to come home!

Grandpa also gives alot of golf cart rides

We spent most of the week at the park:)

We were at the store and addison took out my card and tried to swipe it!  HAHAHA  She clearly knows what it's for!  They are in big trouble with this little smarty!





2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good minds think alike!! i just totally updated my blog too!! haha

I am dying at how adorable these two are! It is TOTALLY Exhausting huh! now we know why jackie is so skinny! haha

Jennie Kunz said...

Cute!! So fun you have them with you!!