Sunday, August 5, 2007

More Lake house Adventures

Savannah Learned how to Waterski and does great! I tryed for about 2 hours on many different occasions to surf behind the boat and got on my knees really easy but never could stand up - even had the surf board hit me in the head once - which was very enjoyable. So Derek who has mastered the wakeboard, slolom ski's, kneeboards like a maniac decides he will try it - I told him it was hard and he had watched my many, many failed attempts. The little bugger gets up the first time!!! He did give me a few good tips and I was able to finally surf behind the boat. So all is forgiven!

We have more company coming - this week is Steve's brother Don & His family and then Papa Joe & Grandma Marlene! We are so excited! We just call him SUPER WATER BOY!


This is how cool you are when you are 11


Super Surf Boy

This is a great picture of the Lakehouse, dock, boat & Tramp

4 comments:

Shannon said...

How Fun!! I can't believe you got up on a surf board!! Yah.. Isn't it so fun!
Love the pictures of the Boat and Lake house, also i love the picture of Derek in his Superman Life vest!

Darren Johnson said...

Those are great pictures little sister! I love Dereks life vest :) and savanah is way cool! I really like your boat!

Anonymous said...

Tell Derek that for us Moms with kids old enough to be married, getting up on a surf board is like a miracle. And that makes us Super Hero Moms and if we even just try to do something new that makes us super special Moms:)

BenjaminLane said...

You guys better be careful... you're gonna get caught by the fun police for having too much fun...