Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

We had a great weekend! The sun started shining and melting the snow away! YAH!! Steve finished his test on Friday, Lauren & Derek had dances, Lauren had a tennis match and Grace found a new pet (a worm - named wormy). We love to stay home and watch conference! I think every talk was for me this year! I now have a list of things I need to work on! It should be a good week for weather - sunny and in the 50's all week! YAH for SPRING!
This is our little creek behind our house (not so little with all the snow melting)
Lauren and her friends on their way to the Highlighter dance - it was a dance with black lights and they wrote with Highlighters all over there shirts. They love it when they get to make shirts!! hehehhee


Lauren played #1 Doubles and they did great! 6-0,6-2

Derek and Aaron on there way to FROSH (freshman prom)
Grace and her new pet Wormy - she found at Laurens tennis match
Every conference I make a huge breakfast for the morning session and then for the afternoon session I ask everyone for there favorite food and we a buffet of favorites! It is our favorite way to celebrate conference!

4 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

Love the worm - Grace would fit really well with the Tolman Tribe grandkids!

Anonymous said...

We love conference weekend too!!! Looks like everyone is having a blast! I am glad you are warming up before Summer:)

Diana and Derek said...

Mitchell says, "hello wormy!" We love conference weekend as well! We make a big breakfast and have a great day!

Shannon said...

I LOVE CONFERENCE WEEKEND!! We usually stay in our Jammies for quite a long time.
I love that you have a kitchen downstairs to do all of that stuff!