Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prom & Mini meet

This weekend was a busy one! Grace had a gymnastics Mini meet and Lauren had her Senior Prom. I realized last night as Lauren was getting ready -and we had made NUMEROUS attempts to fix her dress so it would be modest(er), getting all the necessary equipment to make cute hair, find jewlery and shoes - My next 3 years will be DEREK!! Yah for Tuxes and shirts and ties!!!!!!!
Lauren and Annie
Lauren & her date Spencer - The boys all thought she
was the nicest date to let Spencer get a white tux
The whole crew! They went to the golf course over in pullman for dinner and then Prom. After prom a friend of theirs is a manager for the Movie theater and he had all his friends for a Midnight showing of Monsters and Aliens! They all had a great time! One more senior thing off the list!
Savannah was very helpful when I was getting things ready for the pictures - I needed a subject to practice on the settings!! Isn't she the cutest! 3+ years before she can date!! YAH!!!!
Grace doing her Beam routine - Look how high she jumps!
Grace doing her Bar routine!
Grace accepting her ribbons - 3 white and 1 red - she will have another mini meet the end of May - she is hoping to get all red and maybe a blue!

8 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

Wow look at the muscles in her legs on the beam, and the height that's great! WOOHOO Senior year.

Diana and Derek said...

I hope Lauren had a great time. I am very impressed with Grace's gymnastics.

Shannon said...

Honey, i didn't know Grace was a little Gymnast! I love that. way to go Gracie Lou!

Lauren looks gorgeous, i saw alot of the pictures on FB and her dress looks beautiful!
Your such a great mom, Hallelujah that you get somewhat of a break with Prom stuff!!

Savannah is seriously hilarious, Love her!

Anonymous said...

Such cute girls:) You are such a great up to the minute Mom for them!!! I love your pictures they are fantastic:)

Kristin said...

Busy weekend. :D Lauren has grown up too fast. I keep meaning to ask her where Annie will be attending school in the fall.

Palouse Empire Gymnastics said...

Grace did great on Saturday. I hope she had fun.

Would you mind if we posted a few pics on our web site? No names of course.

Cassy said...

Your girls are all so cute! I love that Lauren is the "cool" date. haha. SO fun!

Jessica said...

I just can't believe that your girls are so very big. I am beginning to think that it is a good thing to have all boys.:)