Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bi- State Champ!

Savannah has been placing all season in the shot put! She loves it! It is so funny to see her tall skinny body against all those shorter stockier girls and then she can really throw that thing! HA They have a huge track meet for all the Jr. Highs in both Northern Idaho and Northern Washington- about 50 girls were throwing the shotput and she placed 2nd! She had her best throw for the whole season 27'9". Who knew! I love it!Don't mess with this champ!
I Love this girl!!
This is my only shot that turned out good! I am not use to how the shot put works! Next year!
This is what Grace was doing this afternoon! She was driving her friends around the back yard in Steve's golf cart! She is the funniest kid!

6 comments:

Katelyn said...

Wooh! Go Savannah!

Diana and Derek said...

Congratulations Savannah! One tough young woman.

Jessica said...

That is Awesome! Gotta love a tough, throw you 27 feet if you get in my way, girl!

Anonymous said...

I tried it once or twice and well let's just say I was much better at colorguard;0) Way to go Savannah! Maybe you can just let Grace drive to school and Seminary in that, it would be cheaper then a car!

Cassy said...

Go Savannah! SHe is such a stud...ette. haha!

Karen said...

You have such talented kids. Both in the shot put and driving. I also loved your weeks vacation. Looks super fun.