Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rehab

We had another patient this week at the Pennington Rehab hospital.  My sister Shannon came to have Steve take her neuroma out of her foot. (Yes same surgery I had last year- apparently a genetic defect!ha)  She brought her daughter Ivy that is 2.  We had so much fun!  I know it wasn't so fun for Shannon but I loved having my sister here! I hate being so far away from my sisters.  She did great and is on her way home.  She is the cutest - she always gets so sad to leave me.  From the time she was just a little girl I use to have to kiss all her stuffed animals every time I left her - Now I just have to kiss her baby!  Soon she will be back to running 1/2 marathons and skiing all day!  But now we are sad with no little one to play with!  Good thing I get to see my grandbabies this week! YAH
If you look close shannon has a black eye - She fainted the day after surgery while she was walking and hit her eye on a toy when she hit the floor!  So sad!  She covered it well with makeup! 

Saying goodbye to Aunt Shannon and Ivy

seriously love this kid! 

Ivy is so funny!  She loved our cat.  But Banjo did not love her so much.  One time when we were walking by banjo - Ivy said "Don't pinch Banjo - she will bite you!"  HA  Banjo was always trying to hide from Ivy! 

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am glad she has you to look after here. Passing out on a toy....that is so sad.

Diana and Derek said...

It is great Steve could do the job. The plus side is getting to play with Ivy. Is Banjo going to need some quite time to recover?

Shannon said...

bahahahaha!! i am loving that picture of ivy and bunjo! hehe
ivy misses you like crazy, you spoiled her so rotten that she's a little stinker now!

seriously your amazing. Thanks for being so awesome and taking care of me! i miss sitting on your bed and you feeding me anything that i want!!
xxoo