Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Families are Forever

What a great day!  We feel very fortunate to have been able to witness our 2nd daughter get sealed in the temple for Time and all Eternity.  I remember when Lauren was born holding her and looking at her and just hoping her life would be filled with happiness and success.  Saturday when I saw her kneeling across the alter from her true love - That memory came back to me!  She was a very happy bride!  I tell my children all the time the Key to happiness - is to only worry about things that have eternal consequences and with everything else just do your best and let it go.  She must have been listening!
We are excited to officially welcome David into our family!  It was great to meet so many family and friends who know him so well and told us what a great man our daughter married! 
We had over 75 family members there to help us celebrate!  To be surrounded by so many loved ones who took the effort to come from all over was so fun!  WE LOVE OUR FAMILIES!   Below are just some of the snapshots from the day!  Can't wait to get the Professional ones!
Addison Clapping for the newlyweds

They love her!


Ivy

some of the Johnson Cousins

some of the flower girls

I love these goof balls!

Some of the Penningtons

It was a beautiful Day

Mother and Father of the Bride

Family Photo

they love their brother!

Jackie and Weston

They were getting tired


Have some cake David!

1st Dance

Coke bottle vases that said Mr. and Mrs. Parker

One of the tables before the reception started

Lauren and some of her flower girls

Her BFF from BYU gave a toast with Sparkling cider

David's BFF giving a toast

charlee and grace toasting

What a great day!

6 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

I am glad they had such a wonderful day! Lauren looked beautiful.

Anonymous said...

It was an amazing day, even the weather was just perfect for the beautiful bride!

Cami D. said...

Rach it WAS a great day! They are a beautiful couple and I LOVE that they TRULY Love each other! we were talking about our favorite part of the day and it was funny that most of us agreed that the sealing was the top of the list! That and that they restored our faith & hope in love again! ha!

Your family is too cute and it was fun to side-bust on your family day!! I can't believe you found time to blog about it = you are super human I swear!

Moscow Monson's said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! I thought of you guys all day Sat. I'm so glad the day was perfect.

Kristin said...

What a beautiful bride! And I love your key to happiness advice for your kids! :)

Karen said...

How wonderful. I love seeing all those beautiful people together. Congrats.