Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Okay 3 things.......

1. Usually I am the parent yelling YAHOO on this the first day of school.  Today I was sad. Why?  I'm not really sure.  Could be....... my baby started her last year at the elementary school.   Could be ...... I have another senior who just as I am starting to like him again he will leave me and probably go to Utah by everyone else in this family who has left me.

2.  I finally went to the Doctor about my foot (yes my husband) and he gave me a little thing to put in my shoe and it really worked!  YAH for Doctors!  I ran 3 miles today and barely even felt my foot.  The rest of me did not fair as well.....  I haven't run in a month!  It will be good to get back to the gym.

3.  I miss my married girls!  Come home!  Christmas is really too far away before I have my whole family together again!


Grace and Mackenzie ready for school

The group heading off to school

Freshmen!!

He seriously won't let me take any pictures!  What a goof!  Off to his Senior year!  I love Savvy!  She'll take a picture anytime!!! HAHAHA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that your foot is feeling better and you are able to do the things you love without the pain. Not to get you to excited, but there may be a possible trip to Italy in our future. I will tell you more if and when I know more. Collage does pay off in unusual ways.

Kristi said...

Awww, sure miss you guys! Everyone is growing up too fast!

Diana and Derek said...

You're lucky. I don't have a painful foot problem. I have a foot in mouth problem! Happy first day of school to everyone and remember . . . . . . . "riding backwards on a pig, baby monkey"!

Jackie said...

We'll be home soon! Wish I could talk Lauren and David into skipping school and making the trip up with us;)

Jennie Kunz said...

Derek cracks me up! What's really funny is that later on he'll totally make fun of himself for doing that on camera! HA HA HA!!
Love your kids! And Love and miss you!