Monday, October 1, 2012

Homecoming 2012

Savannah was voted Sophmore Princess for Homecoming.  It was a jungle theme so they had a flower crown and animal print sash.  Of course everyone had to try it on.  We have had so many fires in this area they had to cancel the game so she didn't get to ride in the back of the car for half time:(  but she had a great time and a cute date!



Here is my little jungle princess!

The dinner group

All the girls
future jungle princess

she could not be left out!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

What? I love that picture of my little jungle princess! Haha! She is not allowed to be left out, that's for sure;)

Diana and Derek said...

Congratulations. Jungle princess? Does that mean she likes taking hikes in the jungle? That was the problem! We have been taking her for hikes in the forrest! Jungle hikes on the next cruise! I am so glad I now know.