Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm a Bieliber:)

Grace gave Savannah tickets to the Justin Bieber concert in Portland, OR way back in July for her birthday.  They thought it would never get here!  They are the biggest Bieber fans.  We went with our friends the Wrays.  What a great time we had.  The concert openers were Carly Rae Jeppson (call me maybe)  and Cody Simpson (I didn't know him either but the girls were excited.  He is a 14yr old austrailian pop star) When Justin was about to come out I thought Savannah was going to start crying and Grace never stopped SCREAMING!  I have never seen such emotion from either daughter! hahaha I was actually very impressed with the young pop star.  He gave an incredible concert.  Fireworks, light show and huge screens.  Girls screaming everywhere!  It was an enchanting evening!  hahaha After the show Savannah commented that she didn't think she could love him any more than she already did but after the show she thinks she does!  hahaha  My hearing finally came back and we will remember that concert for a long time!  I actually put some of his songs on my running list :)
On our way!

decked out in glow stuff for the concert!

she LOVES the Biebs!

just loving it

great light show

Loving every minute!







3 comments:

Kristin said...

That last photo is definitely my favorite! Haha...

Jessica said...

You're not only a Bieliber you are also a pretty awesome mom to take the girls and sit through a concert of that sort.

FYI: Bieber is beaver in German. :)

Diana and Derek said...

ha ha. That's all I have to say!