Monday, October 1, 2012

South Carolina

The Vandals (Uof Idaho football team that steve travels with) had a game in North Carolina so I went with Steve and we drove down to Darren & Laurels and had a great day that ended with the best Pizza ever.  My brother has become quite the chef these days!  It was great to see all the South Carolina Johnsons!  We miss them terribly!

me and my cute brother at the beach!  It must be a genetic thing how we all love the ocean:)

Pizza making is no joke in this house hold!  Best pizza I have ever had!

Steve proving Savannah is not to big to still be carried by her dad:)

2 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

How fun, I want to go visit them out there my parents said they had a blast when they went out there.

Diana and Derek said...

I'll have a large meat lovers pizza, please.