Thursday, November 29, 2007

ITALY!

We had so much fun! It was a great Success! Ever since I was in 4th grade and we studied Italy and Micheal Angelo I always wanted to go and get a stamp in my passport! I now have one! I loved every minute! It was so great to see Jackie! She is doing great! It was so fun to have Darren, Laurel and Nick with us! We got to see Venice which had those attacking birds, Rome and the Vatican with the Sistine Chapel. St. Peters Cathedral is impressive! Then we went to florence and saw the Duomo there is incredible and we got to see the David! We drove out to see the Leaning tower and the Ferari Factory! One of the Highlights of the Trip! I've never seen Darren so excited! Then off to Milan and a Day in Paris which was unbelievable! Then back to Viterbo and then home! We miss Jackie and the incredible Gelato! We took a million pictures - here is just some hightlights! This is in Florence over the Arno River

This is Uncle Darren really Buggin!
Venice
Leaning tower of Pisa
Eiffel Tower in Paris
Nick & Savannah climbing to the top of St. Peters Basilica
View from the Top
The cars are little Nick got the Trunk
Darren & Laurel at the Train Station with Darrens new friend - A crazy old Italian who didn't speak any English - Darren talked to him for about 10 minutes!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

OH MY, It looked AMAZING! I love the picture of you guys with the Eiffel Tower, and how cool is the Leaning tower of Peiza (sp?)
Looks like fun with Darren & Laurel too, i would love to have seen his Face when you went to the Ferrari Place!
Great Pictures and so cool that we get to read all about it!
Love you guys tons!

lulz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lulz said...

What a wonderful trip. I wish we all could have gone. How fun. Love, aunt diana

My Awesome Life!!! said...

SAVANNAH I LOVE YOU!!! hehe i just thought you should know that!!! I love your hair!!! LOVE SARAH