Thursday, November 8, 2007

School Pictures have arrived!

The kids got their school pictures back! I love school pictures they can be so goofy!! Savannah & I leave for Italy on Tuesday and are busily packing and getting ready! Steve's mom is coming to take care of the family on Monday until the next Sunday and then they are on thier own for a week! We get back late on the 27th. I will miss Thanksgiving dinner so this sunday we are having Thanksgiving! Jackie is very excited for us to come! We will post pictures if we can while we are gone! If not when I get back! Hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!Grace is in 1st Grade 6yrs old
Savannah is in 5th grade and 11yrs old
Derek is in 8th grade and 14 yrs old
Lauren is a Junior and 16 (almost 17) and not a school picture - She won a contest and got a free picture from a local photographer( who now wants her to be a Senior picture model for him) so she got to skip out on the school picture

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice school pictures:)

My Awesome Life!!! said...

Wow Lauren you look sooo pretty! I love all the pictures! There Adorable, Savannahs a little HOTTIE! Love ya guys have fun in Italy!
Sarah

Shannon said...

HOT STUFF!! Lauren is Gorgeous, well all of them look great, but Lauren, a model for the Photographer..."SWEET"!
Happy Thanksgiving, that sounds good to have it NOW!

Shannon said...

k i just looked at it again....Seriously how can someone be that "Gorgeous"??!!

Diana and Derek said...

So, now I have to get busy and get our school pictures up. I love the pictures. They are so fun and cute. I think every one of my nieces and nephews could be models.

Cassy said...

You've got some good looking kids there!

lulz said...

Where are the Italy pictures? We want updates on the Savannah tour.