Sunday, November 4, 2007

THE LOST EASTER EGG IS FOUND!!!!!


Every year we can't find one easter egg. We look and look and still every year there is one missing. Grace found it! She was scrounging around in the couches and came up with an easter egg (YUK! it is 6 months old!) Plus she got her hair cut so it was a good picture opportunity!

Jackie just finished a trip to Greece you will have to check her blog! Her pictures are incredible! She is having a great time but getting homesick! She can't wait for us to come in 8 days!!!! The count down is on! I have lots of things to do this week to get ready!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

SUPER CUTE HAIR, grace!!!
I can't believe you leave in 8 days! YAHOOOOOOOO....The books are
"New Moon" and the 3rd is"Eclipse"
The author is Stephenie meyer, i hope you can get them before you leave, you would LOVE to read them on the LONG flight!

Oh and Gross on the Easter egg find! hee hee

Cami D. said...

Grace you are adorable!! I can't believe you guys are going to Italy in just a week - I might be jealous...ok I AM!

I am dying laughing at the egg!

Oh I agree with Shannon - you've got to read those books. Jera and I have read them and are hooked! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Grace You have such cute hair, like Savannah and Jackie:)
I can not believe that egg did not stink!

Anonymous said...

You've been Tagged, go to our blog or Savannahs blog to see the rules.

Jackie said...

SIIIIIIIIIIICK! How come we didn't smell it?! Grace's hair looks great!