Thursday, November 1, 2007

A VARSITY HALLOWEEN

Grace, Savannah and Steve were out for 2 hours trick or treating! It was all Grace had dreamed of! We ended up having about 100 trick or treaters this year down from last year (we live in a busy neighborhood). Savannah and her friend were Smurfs, Grace and Zoey (our dog) were witches.

After all the fun of Halloween was over Lauren came home from Basketball Tryouts and made the girls Varsity Basketball team! She was so excited! So here goes our Basketball season in High Gear - Savannah - parks & rec - Derek 8th grade A team - Lauren - Varsity. Grace is so excited she can hardly stand it! (she hates ball games - we figured she has probably seen about 1000 already in her life time)


9 comments:

Shannon said...

CUTE witches!! I love the Smurfs costumes too, very Creative!
Oh and 100 trick or treater???WOWZA!

Shannon said...

ps thanks for my Birthday Song! I loved it!

Shannon said...

FINALLY! (about jackie buying the twilight series)
She is going to LOVE it! So would Lauren, you would as well, they are fabulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Tricker's hope you collected lots of treats Savannah. Can you bring them with you to Italy in case we get really hungry. haha (hungry in Italy!)

Anonymous said...

I want to be just like Shannon so I think I will leave another comment:) Congratulations Lauren!!!

Anonymous said...

So what is the Twilight series? A book or T.V. series?

Savannah said...

Hello moma I just Tagged you go to Shannons blog for details!! love ya

Cassy said...

Those are some BLUE faces! haha! I'm tagging you!

Diana and Derek said...

Congratulations Lauren! I do feel bad for Grace. Haley has experienced the same thing. No wonder she is not all that interested in sports. Go Derek and Savannah!