Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hope I don't get a Call!!!!!!!

Today was Spirit day at the Jr. High and of course my son and his friends wanted to be sure to do it right!! They all came over this morning before school to get ready! Today is the color war - Freshman are black! I told the little gangstas if the school called anyone to pick them up because of thier behavior it would be the DADS not the moms today!!! I don't think I scared them!

A little Scary- I know! It is funny how when you dress like this you have to act like a gangsta too! They were Halarious! Yes that is my son right in front - the leader of the pack! (If you look real close he is wearing a nike skin cap - I don't think gangstas wear Nike! hehehehe)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

OMGosh!! Scary! but so so funny!
You will get a call!!
hahahaha

rexburgskinners said...

Is that the same guy in the shirt and tie in the entry below? Looks like that weekend in Utah may have backfired! JK!! We miss the color war!Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh, you must run and hide my friends!!! So did they win?

Jacq said...

Haha. That's awesome! Looks like they have too much fun! Which is sweet!

About Us said...

Oh I love seeing how crazy your kids get! They make me laugh, thanks for sharing ;-)

Jessica said...

That is a big scary. But got to love the school spirit. The administration may make a few changes to spirit week next year, just to be safe.

And to think I got kicked out of 7th grade for wearing shorts to school.