Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Utah

We had a great time in Provo with all the cousins and aunts and uncles! My kids love their cousins! I love my sisters! When we go to see them we are on the run the entire time! I was babysitting for my sister Mindy - she was in California on a business trip - so we missed her all week and only got to see her a few days!
We went to Chuck E Cheese, Sledding, snowboarding, Out to eat and just got to do lots of visiting with everyone! We loved it! We are always sad to come home!! My neice Charlee got baptized on Saturday while we were there and it turned out great! Lauren and I toured BYU on Friday and looked at all the On campus Housing - So she is now trying to make her decision where she will live next year! AGHH!! It is coming so FAST! Now we are busy catching up and getting ready for our next trip to California to see our other cousins!!! WE LOVE COUSINS! We are spending our spring break at Disney land - Derek and Steve are spending part of the week with us and then they are off to the NCAA tournament in Portland! Should be a great week!Derek and Hayes - They were BFF's
Charlee and her Dad at the Baptism
Derek & Boston - I just dropped them off for a great day of Boarding!
Grace, Brody, Savannah and me at the sledding hill!
This is my baby neice Ivy - my sister is so hard core!
She even tried to take her baby down the sledding hill!
After the baptism we all went over to my sister shannons house for the afternoon!
I loved that Justin was too busy playing to change his clothes!!!
Lauren & Ivy - WE LOVED HER!!! She is sooooo cute!
Savannah out doing tricks on the tramp!
My sisters, Mindy, me, Shannon & Jill - my sister Darla left before we could get any pictures!

My sister Mindy and her Boyfriend Matt - Some of you may recoginize him - he is a movie star!! (We have only seen one of his movies - I guess he has a few more we need to see)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlee's dress is darling!!!! Looks like you had a great time, we sure did miss out:(

Cassy said...

At least you can have fun when it's freezing outside! Charlee's dress is so pretty!!

ashley said...

what a beautiful group a ladies...glad you guys had fun..have fun at disney too!!

Summer Carlile said...

We had so much fun seeing you guys! You need to come out more often.

Shannon said...

oh we miss you guys!!!
Such Cute pictures, i love it!
I love SISTERS!! I am dying to see how cute Lauren's quilt turns out, hurry and work on it!
Love you!!

Karen said...

So fun to see your pictures. Looks like a great week and how nice of your to be such a great big sister!

Kristin said...

Looks like a fun trip. You and your sisters are so cute!

Jacq said...

So fun! So when is the trips to Souh Carolina to see the other other cousins? :-)

Carson Castaways said...

Love these,
miss you guys.