Sunday, March 1, 2009

Vegas

Steve and I went to Vegas for the weekend - I know - Jackie said that sounded wierd when I told her! It is not my favorite place by a long shot! I didn't even take my camera! Steve had a review course to go to and I have a friend from Tennessee who moved there this last year! Which was so fun to see her and her family!!! It was nice to get away! We saw the show "O" by Cirque Du Soliel! That was incredible! We went with Steves brother Don and Robin & Regan Hansen. I had gotten the tickets and just asked for the best seats and didn't really look where they were until that day - found out they were front row and it is a WATER show!!! HAHAHAHAHA I was thinking it would just be like Sea world and Shamu! We got a little splashed but nothing like seaworld ! Boy talk about a place that caters to your worldly passions!! Even though it is not my favorite place - We were glad to have some time together - Steve even tried to get me to spend my left over change in a slot machine - He said he couldn't because he was a Stake president but I could! hahahahaha What a goof! NO I didn't even spend my change in the slot machine - it is such a waste!!!
We are now home for one day and are off to Utah for the week to babysit my Sister Mindys kids! hopefully the weather is good for our drive tomorrow! Thanks Lauren for babysitting the troups!!!!

6 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

I am glad that you guys had so much fun. That is where Steve and I went on our honeymoon and we had a good time too!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good example of making good choices no matter what:) I am so glad that you were able to enjoy a nice weekend with your HB and good friends! Have a great time with the Utah cuties;)

Jacq said...

Haha as you know Ben and I also went there for part of our honeymoon. Glad you had fun in sin city lol:-)

rexburgskinners said...

I guess what happens in vegas stays in vegas eh? Have a fun trip to Utah you wild traveler you!!

Esther Attridge said...

Is Lauren coming to meet with a BYU Rep this week? I thought I saw her name on one of the people I work with's calendar :)

About Us said...

Who does the Stake president report too???