Thursday, October 2, 2008

Football

Derek had a football game! They did not play very well the first half and were down 22-6. CRAZY - they had never been behind that much in a ballgame for as long as I could remember. Nobody was playing very well, it was like we were watching some other team playing. After halftime they came out all fired up and didn't let the other team score at all and they scored 26 points to win the game 32 -22 and continue their undefeated record! It was a really fun game! I didn't get the best pictures - I really need a new camera (hint, hint- christmas is coming!)

The little girls and I are off to Rexburg for the weekend to visit Jackie & Justin and the Skinners - I will update when I get home on Sunday!

Derek(#11) and Josh(#15) going out for the coin toss!
If you look really close that is Derek with his arms up to catch the ball - He caught it but didn't get very far because of the 3 guys right behind him! (I will try to get down closer to the field and catch a better shot of our Hot little wide reciever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo go Derek!!! Have a blast with the newlyweds:)

Shannon said...

Way to Go Derek...But what the Crap happened in the First Half! WOW...Way to pull through on being Undefeated!!

Diana and Derek said...

Nice job, Derek. Way to add drama to an easy win!!