Thursday, October 23, 2008

Perfect Season

Derek football season ended last night and they went out with a perfect season! The score ended up 55 -7! Biggest win yet! Derek had a great game - below is a clip I actually caught on tape! I hate taping games because you end up taping the entire game to maybe get only a few clips you can use and then since your were taping you didn't even get to enjoy the game! So I only bring the video camera to one game a season and hope they do something good to catch on tape! It isn't hard with him to catch good clips! I also had some friends that are really into photography come and take pictures from the sidelines - So of course this is not my camera as you can tell!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

I was like "WAY To go Rach on the Picture taking Skills!" then i read on... haha

Such a great season for those boys, i love how they are totally undefeated!!
Great Clip too.
Derek is such an athlete!

Tolman Family said...

Beautiful picture! Congrats to Derek and his team!

(I did mean Gpa Bagley. Thanks!)

Summer Carlile said...

Congrats Derek what a Stud!

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe you got a new tele-zoom lens:) Great video clip! You even held still while cheering him on!!!!!! Good job Derek:)

Diana and Derek said...

Congrats, Derek. He reminds me a little of Garrett on that score. No emotion what so ever. Ho Hum, another touchdown.