Friday, October 24, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

Savannah & Lauren Skipped school and we went to spokane to see a Matinee of Phantom of the Opera! It was Fabulous!!!! I love the music! We have all been humming the songs since we left!! Both girls really enjoyed it! The set was unbelievable! The last time I saw this it was in Nashville with Derek & Diana! It has been a long time! It was a really fun day to spend with the girls! We also brought along some friends from our ward - It was great fun! Now I am frantically cleaning my house because this weekend is Stake conference and we have a visiting General Authority and Mission President coming for the weekend and Dereks Birthday! I can't believe my baby is going to be 15!
The sign outside the Performing Arts Theatre
We have to get T-shirts!

Our fun Broadway group! Me, Lauren, Savannah, Pat Tassanari, Ricki Martin & Carma Morgan!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

oh i love Phantom! I especially love those T shirt!!
We need to go see Wicked together, all of us sisters!
That is my ALL TIME Fav!!

Cory said that the Snowboard should be in on Monday, do you want me to email you a picture of it so you can print it out at least!

Can't wait to hear what General Authority is coming!!

Anonymous said...

How super fun for you and the girls:) Jacquie and I are driving to Atlanta on Halloween to see "Wicked" on Sat. We are so excited!!!!!

Diana and Derek said...

I love Phantom. I am so glad you all saw it. Derek and I saw Wicked a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed it. It is playing in Hollywood, only 30 mins. away. Anyone want to come?

Unknown said...

I am glad that you enjoyed phantom. But my main issue is that your music is gone from your blog. I really enjoyed it. I would sit and type in family history for hours listening to your song picks. I haven't been able to work on family history at all because I have no access to good music. Are there plans to bring it back? Thanks Phil

Summer Carlile said...

How fun! I haven't been to that play since I was 9 and I was freaked out then because of the Phantom. But I totally want to see it again. I am glad you guys had fun.